What are the earrings made of?
All of our earrings are made with polymer clay. Hardware for our earrings include stainless steel, brass, and 18k gold plating.
How do I care for my jewelry?
• Store in a clean, dry place.
• Do not wear earrings in water. Keep away from oils, creams, perfumes, etc.
• Clean polymer clay pieces with a soft damp cloth. To clean dirt or makeup stains, use a qtip with a touch of nail polish remover to clean it.
• Brass parts may tarnish over time, but can be easily cleaned with a soft jewelry cloth and/or tarnish remover.
Will brass change color?
Brass will darken over time especially when it comes in contact with perfume and oils from the skin. Though this is not necessarily a bad thing. Depending on your preference, keep it dark or restore its shine with the following cleaning instructions:
- Use a professional cleaning cloth. My favorite is Sunshine polishing cloth.
- Brasso metal polish
- There methods using household items such as ketchup, lemon, or vinegar. I personally have not used these methods, but if you choose to do so, be sure to do some research beforehand.
Do you offer local pick up?
If you live in the DMV and want to skip the shipping charge, shoot me an email at email@example.com before placing your order.
Do you have gift wrapping?
If you wish for your items to be gift wrapped, please reach out to us at shopbluemoonaqiarous.com. Gift items come with a muslin bag and a small box for 1 pair or large box for 2+ pairs.
small box: $2.50
large box: $3.50